- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest NHL Items
Alex Ovechkin, the Capitals' dynamic winger, looked not too long ago like his place at the top of the list was being usurped by an impressive array of newcomers. But as the days wind down on 2013, Ovechkin, 28, has regained his place at the top as the Great 8 and is leaving no room for argument.
Pete Rose sounded bowled over.
Capitals defensman Karl Alzner says he doesn't 'hold anything again' Richard Panik for driving him into the boards Tuesday night.
Adam Oates coached Marty St. Louis when they were both in Tampa. Does the Caps' Hall of Famer think St. Louis belongs in the Hall?
Alex Ovechkin has a hat trick and counting Tuesday night against the Lightning.
The Capitals are spending less time in the defensive zone this season, which is equating to more opportunities to score goals.
Marty Erat, Joel Ward and Matt Hendricks will all be facing their former teams tonight when the Predators visit the Capitals [7 p.m., CSN].
Mike Green says the Caps need to find a better way to respond to falling behind in games. 'Then why didn't he do it?' wonders Adam Oates.
Center Brooks Laich stayed off the ice for the eighth straight day, raising concerns about his long-term health.