- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest The O2 Items
Fresh from shooting his new film, Spike Lee walked onto the basketball court at the O2 Arena clad in Knicks gear and ready to cheer on his team.
David Ferrer kept alive Spain's hopes of winning a fourth Davis Cup title in five years by beating Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic in the first reverse singles match Sunday to even the final at 2-2.
The Czech Republic won the doubles Saturday to take a 2-1 lead over defending champion Spain in the Davis Cup final, moving one victory away from its first title as an independent nation.
With the top defensive players increasingly getting the better of him often in recent years, Roger Federer would like to speed up the game of tennis.
On an indoor court, Roger Federer can win even when he's not playing his best.
The ATP says its season-ending finals will stay in London for an extra two years to 2015.
In what is shaping up to be the new top rivalry in tennis, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray whacked the ball for three more grueling sets Wednesday at the ATP finals.
The world's best tennis players will be trying to one-up each other this week at the ATP World Tour Finals.
Lucie Safarova will open the Fed Cup final for the defending champion Czech Republic against Ana Ivanovic of Serbia.