- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
Latest The Office Items
NBC and Dunder Mifflin have announced the new manager of the Scranton office of the make-believe paper company portrayed in "The Office." It's dim-witted salesman Andy Bernard, played by cast member Ed Helms.
Ricky Gervais, creator of the worldwide comedy hit "The Office" says his star-studded new TV show will focus on the misadventures of a dwarf actor.
Granted, it's the summer rerun season. But the performance of NBC's comedies on Thursday _ the night once proclaimed must-see TV _ illustrates the hard climb back to prominence the network faces.
Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love," "He's Just Not That Into You") is a bright, attractive young woman and a talented attorney. But when she's in the company of her best friend Darcy (Kate Hudson), Rachel surrenders the spotlight to her self-obsessed BFF.
"Mad Men" has gone beyond a fashion fad.
There is a fine line between honoring the dead and using tragedy to draw attention to yourself. Has Lady Gaga crossed it?
NBC is expanding its relationship with the co-creator of "King of the Hill" in a bid to move into prime-time animation.
His "Office" character Michael Scott may be utterly clueless, but Steve Carell knows a thing or two. And when it comes to his sixth shot at the best actor Emmy, Carell jokes that he's got this one in the bag.
Nominees in major categories for the 2011 Emmy Awards announced Thursday by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.