- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest The Olympics Items
Oscar Pistorius vomited in the dock at his murder trial Monday as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he fatally shot.
Felix Neureuther overcame a pre-Olympic car crash to win a World Cup slalom on Sunday, giving himself pole position in the fight for the season's discipline title.
Michael Janyk's last World Cup race went so well, he almost had to postpone his retirement for a week.
Benjamin Raich has reached a World Cup podium for the 91st - and probably last - time in his career at the same resort where he earned his first top-three finish 15 years ago.
In the fading light in the mountains above Sochi, the athletes and flags from Russia and Ukraine appeared side by side Saturday, united by success on the opening day of action at the Paralympics as the discord between their nations deepens.
The sun was shining, the halfpipe was perfect and snowboarding felt fun again.
NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson wrapped up the TTR World Snowboard Tour slopestyle title Friday with a victory in snowy conditions at Vail Mountain.
Vermont native Alex Deibold says just being at the Olympics in Sochi and competing was an incredible experience, but getting a medal was something else.