- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
The O'Reilly Factor
Latest The O'Reilly Factor Items
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said in an interview that aired Monday he is "only human" and likes to party sometimes, but he hasn't reached out to former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry for advice on how to make a political comeback from a crack-related incident.
When it comes to guns, there is plenty of spin in Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin Zone." The zone has been infected with a bad case of yellow journalism.
Bill O'Reilly marked the departure of rival Keith Olbermann from MSNBC, but wouldn't say his name.