- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The O'Reilly Factor
Latest The O'Reilly Factor Items
President Obama may not be totally sure what happened in Benghazi, or with the IRS targeting of tea party groups. But of Fox News he's certain: The cable media giant is inherently biased and unfair.
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly will sit down with President Obama for an interview during Fox's Super Bowl pregame show.
President Barack Obama will be interviewed live at the White House by Fox News' Bill O'Reilly during the Super Bowl pregame show.
Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, host of The O’Reilly Factor, said Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame actually erred with some of his biblically-based comments about the sinfulness of homosexuality.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said in an interview that aired Monday he is "only human" and likes to party sometimes, but he hasn't reached out to former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry for advice on how to make a political comeback from a crack-related incident.
The tea party’s favorite media figure, Glenn Beck, made an appearance on “The O’Reilly Factor” this week to promote his new book, “Miracles and Massacres,” with a shock-factor of a prop: One of the guns taken from Sitting Eagle at Wounded Knee.
Having revealed many little-known facts in the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy, commentator-columnist Bill O'Reilly and co-author Martin Dugard have undertaken their biggest challenge: the killing of Jesus of Nazareth.
Charles Krauthammer slammed President Obama on Fox News Tuesday night, saying the president's reluctance to use words like "jihadist" and "Islamist" to describe the threat of radical Islam to the country is "embarrassing."