- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The O'Reilly Factor
Latest The O'Reilly Factor Items
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford said in an interview that aired Monday he is "only human" and likes to party sometimes, but he hasn't reached out to former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry for advice on how to make a political comeback from a crack-related incident.
When it comes to guns, there is plenty of spin in Bill O'Reilly's "No Spin Zone." The zone has been infected with a bad case of yellow journalism.
Bill O'Reilly marked the departure of rival Keith Olbermann from MSNBC, but wouldn't say his name.