- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - The Osbournes
The Osbournes was an American reality television program featuring the domestic life of heavy metal singer Ozzy Osbourne and his family. The series premiered on MTV on March 5, 2002, and in its first season, was cited as the most-viewed series ever on MTV. The final episode of the series aired March 21, 2005. - Source: Wikipedia
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after fainting on the set of the E! network's "Fashion Police."
Jack Osbourne, 26, son of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, the former reality television star revealed to People magazine.
Sequels are usually more easily found at summer multiplexes than prestigious film festivals, but this year's Tribeca Film Festival abounds in unusual follow-ups and intriguing companion pieces.