- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
the pga championship
Latest the pga championship Items
His first major of the year, and second tournament since March 31 back surgery, wasn't much of an audition for U.S. captain Tom Watson. Woods was never the same after opening the British Open with a 69. The mistakes kept piling up, and so did the big numbers, and he closed with a 3-over 75 on Sunday at Royal Liverpool.
A look at the 57 times there has been a change at No. 1 in the world ranking, and what the players did the week they reached No. 1:
The PGA Championship is going to Trump National in New Jersey, giving The Donald his biggest tournament yet.
A look at the injuries for Tiger Woods, who announced Tuesday he is missing the Masters for the first time in his career:
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
Henrik Stenson has been so busy contending in big tournaments that he never stopped to realize what kind of season he was having.
Rory McIlroy knew the rules going into last year's FedEx Cup playoffs, which didn't make it any easier to digest.
Ben Crane was lucky to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs as the No. 125 seed. He missed the cut last week at the Wyndham Championship, and this was the first year that no one moved into the top 125 in the final event before the playoffs.
PGA of America president Ted Bishop recalls a Ryder Cup practice round with Phil Mickelson and Rickie Fowler three years ago when the conversation turned to the best courses for the matches in America.