- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
the pga championship
Latest the pga championship Items
Tiger Woods is leaving nothing to chance in his last chance this year to win a major.
The PGA Championship can't be accused of being only in a New York state of mind.
The press room at Oak Hill looked the same as it did 10 years ago to Shaun Micheel, with a few notable exceptions.
Coming off a seven-shot win in a World Golf Championship, Woods played nine holes at Oak Hill on Tuesday and feels as good as ever about his game.
Phil Mickelson was elated. Tiger Woods was frustrated. Lee Westwood was trying to pretend he wasn't disheartened.
Tiger Woods played safe and smart with a big lead, parring 16 holes in an even-par 70 Sunday to coast to a seven-shot victory at the Bridgestone Invitational for his eighth win at the event — matching the PGA Tour record he already shared for victories in a single tournament.
A capsule look at 20 players expected to contend in the PGA Championship Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill Country Club (players listed in predicted order of finish):
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this trivia quiz:
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the 95th PGA Championship, to be played Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill in Pittsford, N.Y.: