- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
The Pga Tour
Latest The Pga Tour Items
A celebratory high-five with his caddie before he ever got to the green. More happiness than most galleries have witnessed since a sex scandal ripped apart his life and helped take down his game.
Arnold Palmer was hospitalized Sunday afternoon because of high blood pressure from new medication, missing the trophy presentation at his tournament when Tiger Woods won for the first time in 30 months on the PGA Tour.
Fred Couples made an 8-foot birdie putt on the final hole Sunday to win the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic.
Even with a bizarre sequence of events that cost Tiger Woods a comfortable lead Saturday, he walked off the 18th green at the Arnold Palmer Invitational as close as he has ever been to ending 30 months without a PGA Tour victory.
Even when he was winning with regularity, Tiger Woods rarely made it look this easy at Bay Hill.
Keegan Bradley had heard about the difficulty of The Ocean Course _ and agreed with everything he'd been told after taking his first crack at the site where he'll defend his PGA Championship title this summer.
Three times in talking about his left Achilles tendon, Tiger Woods said he was "good to go."
Ben Crane won the McGladrey Classic last fall to secure a spot at Kapalua for the Tournament of Champions.
PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem, saying it was "time to get better," announced Tuesday sweeping changes that will end nearly 50 years of Q-school as a way to get to golf's biggest tour.