- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
The Pga Tour
Latest The Pga Tour Items
Luke Donald can only hope that shooting 30 on his last nine holes to win at Disney was the hard part.
The PGA Tour player of the year race isn't over yet.
Luke Donald at least has one award as player of the year.
The PGA Tour is launching a developmental tour south of the border, hoping it can expand its presence in South America as golf prepares to become an Olympic sport again in 2016 in Brazil.
The PGA Tour will open with a Monday finish in Hawaii and feature some minor movement for 2012.
Kevin Chappell was on the Magnolia Course practice range at Disney, his only concern getting in nine holes of practice under gathering clouds and trying to remember which golf cart was his.
Upon seeing the PGA Tour join other tours in trying to stake out a presence in Asia, one high-ranking tournament official said two years ago, "The Far East looks a lot like the Wild, Wild West."
The PGA Tour money title is relevant for the first time since 2003 because it has come down to two players _ Webb Simpson and Luke Donald _ in the final tournament of the year at Disney.
Ben Crane knew he was going home Monday to be with his wife for the birth of their third child. He had no reason to believe he would be bringing the McGladrey Classic trophy with him.