- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
The Pga Tour
Latest The Pga Tour Items
Webb Simpson shot a 1-under 69 on Saturday and is tied for third heading into the final round of the McGladrey Classic.
Luke Donald is not going to give up the PGA Tour money title without a fight.
Steve Stricker still has the longest active cut streak on the PGA Tour.
Tiger Woods was sure to make news at CordeValle in his first tournament in seven weeks. Only it wasn't from any of his scores or any of his shots. It was from a hot dog.
Webb Simpson plans to play the McGladrey Classic next week, giving him a shot at replacing Luke Donald atop the PGA Tour money list.
Tiger Woods offered Joe LaCava the job as his caddie, and it wasn't a difficult decision for him.
When last seen at a golf tournament, Tiger Woods was leaving early from the PGA Championship after missing the cut. He didn't qualify for the FedEx Cup playoffs, giving him a long break that he wasn't expecting.
Tiger Woods has his first major endorsement since his downfall two years ago, announcing a deal Wednesday with Rolex to be one of its ambassadors.
Rocco Mediate caused a stir in golf circles when he said he was "disgusted" with what's going on with Tiger Woods' swing, saying his physical motion is strong criticism of Woods' most recent coaches, Sean Foley and Hank Haney.