- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
the players championship
Latest the players championship Items
Peter Hanson made his only back-nine birdie with a 6-foot putt at the 18th hole Thursday, closing out a 5-under 65 for a one-stroke lead over David Duval and two others after the first round of the Byron Nelson Championship.
The agent for Martin Kaymer took the notebook and pen and wrote down the name of Kaymer's coach. It's not that Gunter Kessler is tricky to spell. It's just not a name that gets mentioned often.
All Times EDT
Jim Furyk has had a chance to win the last two weeks - both times from the locker room.
Kaymer nearly blew a three-shot lead after a 90-minute rain delay until he holed a 30-foot par putt on the famous island green. He got up-and-down with his putter from short of the 18th green for one last par and a 1-under 71.
Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.
A brief look at the final round Sunday at The Players Championship at the TPC Sawgrass:
A brief look at the third round of The Players Championship on Saturday at the TPC Sawgrass:
Martin Kaymer stopped thinking, started swinging and played his way into the record book Thursday in The Players Championship.