- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
the players championship
Latest the players championship Items
Peter Hanson made his only back-nine birdie with a 6-foot putt at the 18th hole Thursday, closing out a 5-under 65 for a one-stroke lead over David Duval and two others after the first round of the Byron Nelson Championship.
The agent for Martin Kaymer took the notebook and pen and wrote down the name of Kaymer's coach. It's not that Gunter Kessler is tricky to spell. It's just not a name that gets mentioned often.
All Times EDT
Jim Furyk has had a chance to win the last two weeks - both times from the locker room.
Kaymer nearly blew a three-shot lead after a 90-minute rain delay until he holed a 30-foot par putt on the famous island green. He got up-and-down with his putter from short of the 18th green for one last par and a 1-under 71.
Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship.
A brief look at the final round Sunday at The Players Championship at the TPC Sawgrass:
A brief look at the third round of The Players Championship on Saturday at the TPC Sawgrass:
Martin Kaymer stopped thinking, started swinging and played his way into the record book Thursday in The Players Championship.