- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest The Politico Items
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain moved belatedly but forcefully Monday to deny allegations that he sexually harassed two female subordinates while serving as president of the National Restaurant Association in the mid-1990s.
Among the 10 finalists chosen for the 2011 America's Best Restroom Contest is the Presidential Luxury Restroom Trailer, currently situated in Chantilly and the epitome of commode elegance from the porta-potty geniuses at Don's Johns.
First, "Star Wars"; now, gender wars. Consider that NASA has unveiled the amazing R2 -- short for Robonaut 2 -- a new astronaut "helper" robot that has been under development by the federal space agency and General Motors since 1997.