- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Patent-reform proposal takes a baby step in the right direction
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Post
The Post is the name of several newspapers. - Source: Wikipedia
In a stunning coup, Internet billionaire Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame announced plans Monday to buy the Washington Post Co.'s flagship newspaper and its newspaper publishing business for $250 million.
Daniel Ellsberg, the leaker of the Pentagon Papers who was charged in 1971 for theft and conspiracy, says NSA leaker Edward Snowden actually made the right call in fleeing the United States in search of asylum abroad.
Did you see the story about Costco borrowing $3.5 billion to pay a special $7 a share dividend to its stockholders before year's end to avoid being hit by President Obama's higher capital gains tax?
David Broder, the Pulitzer-Prize winning political columnist whose even-handed treatment of Democrats and Republicans set him apart from the ideological warriors on the nation's op-ed pages, died Wednesday. He was 81.