- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
The Pro Bowl
Latest The Pro Bowl Items
Only by lifting weights has a weight been lifted off of Elvis Dumervil.
Michael Vick's passes are landing in defender's hands at an alarming rate.
Hawaii's Neil Abercrombie is finding trouble in paradise as he makes the rocky transition from longtime congressman to first-time governor.
Browns Pro Bowl center Alex Mack underwent emergency surgery to have his appendix removed, one day after he felt sick but played all 87 snaps in Cleveland's loss to Tennessee.
Browns Pro Bowl center Alex Mack underwent surgery to have his appendix removed, one day after he felt sick but played all 87 snaps in Cleveland's loss to Tennessee.
Oakland Raiders coach Hue Jackson has no regrets regarding his team's first-round draft pick this year. After all, what's not to like about a 10-year veteran with three Super Bowl rings and six trips to the Pro Bowl?
Devin McCourty was prepared for the challenge as a rookie cornerback last season, ready for any team to test the New England Patriots' secondary.
Maurkice Pouncey saw the crowd of reporters surrounding teammate and good friend Marcus Gilbert in the middle of the Pittsburgh Steelers locker room Wednesday and couldn't resist an opportunity to put the rookie offensive tackle in his place.
The Michael Vick that's headed back to Atlanta this weekend isn't the same quarterback that used to thrill fans inside the Georgia Dome.