- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest The Rangers Items
American goalkeeper Brad Guzan has reportedly extended his loan with Hull of England's League Championship English side Hull until the end of February.
Andrej Meszaros scored 1:07 into overtime to bail out the Flyers after they blew a third period lead and give Philadelphia a 3-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Tuesday night.
Adrian Beltre is taking over as the everyday third baseman for the AL champion Texas Rangers, and Michael Young is switching positions again.
Tom Vandergriff, the former Dallas-area mayor who lured the Texas Rangers out of Washington nearly 40 years ago, died Thursday. He was 84.
LeSean McCoy stood on a bench after the Eagles jolted the New York Giants and yelled at a stunned, disbelieving crowd. Around him, teammates jumped and celebrated, the comeback victory too astonishing to comprehend.
Cliff Lee chose comfort and familiarity over more money.
New York Rangers forward Ryan Callahan broke his left hand on Wednesday night while blocking a shot by Pittsburgh Penguins' defenseman Kris Letang and is expected to be out for six weeks.
Cliff Lee and the Phillies have finalized a $120 million, five-year contract that brings the star pitcher back to Philadelphia.
Rangers manager Ron Washington has a gut feeling that Cliff Lee will be staying in Texas.