- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest The Reds Items
Billy Hamilton bunted for a single - the biggest focus of his offseason - and stole another base for Cincinnati on Monday before a split squad of Seattle Mariners rallied for a 6-5 victory over the Reds.
Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips flashed his All-Star form at the plate and in the field Sunday as the Reds beat a split squad of San Diego Padres 15-4.
Liverpool will play Manchester City, AC Milan and Olimpiakos during a preseason U.S. exhibition tour, and Manchester United will face Inter Milan and Roma.
Homer Bailey brought the Reds a couple of historic moments by pitching no-hitters in each of the last two seasons. They got creative to make sure he'll be around for several more years.
Reds starter Homer Bailey said he was "really close" to getting a multiyear deal completed on Monday with several days left before a scheduled arbitration hearing.
Johnny Cueto stood in front of his locker, surrounded by a semicircle of reporters wondering how the Cincinnati Reds' ace was feeling. Missing from the group: a translator.
No bushy bonding in Cincinnati this season. The Reds want players to keep their beards and their locks in check.
The Nationals have signed pitcher Josh Roenicke, a reliever who just so happens to be Ian Desmond's brother-in-law.
Dusty Baker is out as manager of the Cincinnati Reds, three days after his team lost the National League wild-card game to Pittsburgh.