- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Savage Nation
The Savage Nation (also called The Michael Savage Show) is an American radio show hosted by conservative commentator Michael Savage on Talk Radio Network. His show is heard by 8-10 million listeners a week and syndicated across the U.S. in over 300 markets, making it the 3rd most listened to radio show in the country. In 2007, his media presence and profile earned him the coveted "Freedom of Speech Award" from Talkers Magazine. The show is based out of San Francisco, California. - Source: Wikipedia
Michael Savage is one of the most influential conservative voices in America. His groundbreaking radio show, "The Savage Nation," is the third-largest program in the country with over 10 million listeners.
The party president is at it again. In Ireland, he belted back some Guinness. In Britain, he savored $1,000 wine and toasted the queen. In Poland, he is sure to feast on pirogi and vodka. Yet President Obama's European trip is more than a waste of taxpayer dollars on celebrity diplomacy. It is a cultural watershed - a key moment when the leader of the free world stood by and did nothing while the free-speech rights of an American citizen were violated by the very government he was praising. Mr. Obama's slogan should be: "Give me fine French Burgundy, or give me death!"
Michael Savage has written a timely and important book. The fiery talk radio host, whose show, "The Savage Nation," boasts nearly 10 million weekly listeners, is on a political jihad against President Obama.