- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - The Serie A
Mario Balotelli is out injured and Daniele De Rossi has been dropped due to a code of ethics violation for Italy's friendly at World Cup holder Spain on Wednesday.
The Serie A derby between Genoa and Sampdoria has been moved from Sunday lunchtime to Monday night to appease fans.
The Serie A strike ended Monday after the Italian players' association and league signed a temporary collective contract, clearing the way for the season to start this weekend.