- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Simple Life
The Simple Life is a reality television series that broadcasted from December 2, 2003 to August 5, 2007. The first three seasons aired on Fox, and the final two on E!. The comedic show depicts two wealthy young socialites (Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie) as they struggle to do manual, low-paying jobs such as cleaning rooms, doing farm work, serving meals in fast-food reastaurants & working as camp counselors. - Source: Wikipedia
Notable politician and celebrity scandals captured forever by old and new media
Oxygen is putting Paris Hilton back on the air in another reality series documenting her life.
Nicole Richie first became a tabloid regular when she co-starred with childhood pal Paris Hilton in the reality show "The Simple Life."
Foster speaks up
Foster speaks up
LYNWOOD, Calif. — It's back to the not-so-solitary-life for Paris Hilton, who walked out of jail early today into a gathering of cameras and reporters, flashing a beaming smile and waving to the frenzied crowd. 1:23 p.m.