- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest The Simpsons Items
Marcia Wallace, who provided the voice for teacher Edna Krabappel on "The Simpsons," died Friday, just one week shy of her 71st birthday.
Violence, gore and gunplay were staples on prime-time television even in the most sensitive period directly following the Newtown school shooting, according to a new study from the Parents Television Council.
An Iranian newspaper is reporting that authorities are confiscating Buddha statues from shops in Tehran in efforts to halt the "cultural invasion" of Buddhism throughout the country.
Jerry Trainor was wrapping up five seasons as goofy big brother Spencer on Nickelodeon's "iCarly" when his next job popped up in the same TV neighborhood.
President Obama came in with big promises. But he turned out to be a small man.
The world didn't end as some predicted last month. Even more remarkably, NBC demonstrated it just might have a future.
The NBC series "Community" will finish the season without Chevy Chase.
"American Idol" is no longer the most expensive show for advertisers.
It's been a long, strange 20 years for the Cartoon Network, which has flourished during a time when animation traced its way from the likes of "Scooby-Doo" to the racy, trippy fare now shown on Adult Swim.