- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest The Sopranos Items
A funeral service for "The Sopranos" star James Gandolfini will be held Thursday morning at the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine in New York City, HBO announced.
Edie Falco, the Emmy Award-winning actress who played Tony Soprano's wife in HBO's "The Sopranos," is "shocked and devastated" to hear about the passing of her 51-year-old TV husband.
James Gandolfini, the award-winning actor who played mob boss Tony Soprano in HBO's hit series "The Sopranos," has died following a massive heart attack in Italy, HBO announced Wednesday. He was 51.
The nation's largest cable company is planning a television "watchathon" for the last week of March, collaborating with several television networks to make entire series available for free on demand.
America's criminal justice system is meant to treat everyone as equal before the law. Often it doesn't. Perpetrators of violence, intimidation and extortion get a free pass if they're union activists.
In Netflix's bid for a flagship original drama of its own _ a "Sopranos" to its HBO _ the subscription streaming service is presenting a high-class adaptation of a British political thriller offered up all at once, with its first season immediately ready for TV-viewing gluttony.
There's a compressed, episodic feel that should doom this 1960s rock 'n' roll period piece, but somehow never quite does. "Not Fade Away" follows the efforts of a New Jersey rock band to find fame and fortune beyond its small-town renown during the turbulent years spanning the Kennedy assassination and the Summer of Love.
In the five years since “The Sopranos” ended, James Gandolfini has eschewed the spotlight, disappearing into a heap of character-actor performances that, while they may lack the heft of Tony Soprano, have further proved the actor’s wide-ranging talent.
James Comisar is the first to acknowledge that more than a few people have questioned his sanity for spending the better part of 25 years collecting everything from the costume George Reeves wore in the 1950s TV series “Superman” to the entire set of “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.”