- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - The Sprint Cup Series
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
Denny Hamlin's recent refusal to pay his $25,000 fine has reawakened the plight of Carl Long, a driver who lacks the financial resources to settle his debt with NASCAR.
Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is ready to see the famed No. 3 car back on the track.