- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - The Sprint Cup Series
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
Denny Hamlin's recent refusal to pay his $25,000 fine has reawakened the plight of Carl Long, a driver who lacks the financial resources to settle his debt with NASCAR.
Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is ready to see the famed No. 3 car back on the track.