- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - The Sprint Cup Series
Truck Series champion Matt Crafton will be on standby at Las Vegas Motor Speedway this weekend for Paul Menard as the driver awaits the birth of his first child.
Kyle Larson's Daytona 500 debut got off to a rough start because of two early issues.
Danica Patrick is the first NASCAR driver to surpass 1 million followers on Twitter - enough to rank her among the top female athletes in the world.
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Richard Childress pumped his fist above his head, emphatically celebrating his grandson's latest accomplishment.
With the famed No. 3 on his car and memories of the late Dale Earnhardt fresh in his mind, Austin Dillon took the fabled number out of hibernation and straight to the top at Daytona.
Austin Dillon won the pole for the season-opening Daytona 500 driving the No. 3 Chevrolet — a car Richard Childress has refused to field at NASCAR's top level since Dale Earnhardt's fatal accident on the last lap of the 2001 race.
Danica Patrick will pull double duty at Daytona International Speedway.
The seven-time champion also said Patrick only gets attention because she's a woman, but added that publicity is good for NASCAR.
Todd Parrott has landed a crew chief position in the Sprint Cup Series with Tommy Baldwin Racing.
Jimmie Johnson was stunned by the proposed changes to the championship format that NASCAR chairman Brian France laid out in a phone call two weeks ago.
Kyle Larson's fourth career race on a road course didn't start as planned.
NASCAR overhauled its qualifying process Wednesday, switching to a knockout format similar to Formula One and IndyCar.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Four years after launching a search for a new Sprint Cup Series director, NASCAR finally found a replacement for garage boss John Darby.