- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - The Sprint Cup Series
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
Denny Hamlin's recent refusal to pay his $25,000 fine has reawakened the plight of Carl Long, a driver who lacks the financial resources to settle his debt with NASCAR.
Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is ready to see the famed No. 3 car back on the track.