- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - The Sprint Cup Series
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
Denny Hamlin's recent refusal to pay his $25,000 fine has reawakened the plight of Carl Long, a driver who lacks the financial resources to settle his debt with NASCAR.
Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is ready to see the famed No. 3 car back on the track.