- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
The Sprint Cup Series
Latest The Sprint Cup Series Items
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
Denny Hamlin's recent refusal to pay his $25,000 fine has reawakened the plight of Carl Long, a driver who lacks the financial resources to settle his debt with NASCAR.
Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Danica Patrick is still Go Daddy's girl, though she may not be featured in the company's Super Bowl spots for the first time since 2007.
David Ragan finally found a job for the 2012 season _ driving for Front Row Motorsports.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is ready to see the famed No. 3 car back on the track.