- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - The Sprint Cup
Greg Biffle is back at Michigan International Speedway, where he has won the last two Sprint Cup races. It should be a comfortable spot _ but then Biffle analyzes the standings.
When Joe Gibbs publicly addressed the illegal part found in Matt Kenseth's engine, the team owner was respectful of NASCAR's inspection process but adamant about the importance of not sullying Joe Gibbs Racing's reputation over an infraction he insisted was not intentional.
Kansas Speedway is increasing the police presence for this weekend's NASCAR races after two explosions at the Boston Marathon left three dead and more than 170 wounded.
Danica Patrick had already built quite a following from her IndyCar days, with a big assist from all those television commercials and magazine layouts.
Jimmie Johnson finished his qualifying run at Texas with the fastest lap on the day, then stayed in his car while waiting to see if anybody would knock him off the pole.
Regan Smith will race for the Nationwide Series championship next season driving for JR Motorsports.
The championship contenders said Talladega Superspeedway would be the wild-card race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
Ryan Truex remembers when the workers on his older brother's car would stuff him in a box used to hold dirty rags and tape up the hole on top.
After four drivers posted laps of over 200 mph during a morning test session, Greg Biffle was asked if the fast new track at Michigan International Speedway might be good for the sport.
Six hours and 600 miles is a long time to spend in race car.
The NASCAR weekend isn't done after the Sprint Cup race in Texas on Saturday night.
Boris Said touched off a wild crash that ended the Sprint Cup road race at Watkins Glen International. He was looking to wreak some more havoc off the track afterward.