- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - The Sprint Cup
The greatest driver to never win a NASCAR championship treated the season finale as if it was the last race of his career.
Johnson widened his lead in the Sprint Cup standings to 28 points over Kenseth heading into next Sunday's season finale at Homestead by finishing third in a workmanlike performance for the five-time champion.
Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth want to beat each other every time they get on the track.
Kevin Harvick and Ryan Newman will be switching places after this season.
Jimmie Johnson led 255 of 334 laps for a dominating victory Sunday that put the five-time champion back in the Chase for the Sprint Cup lead with two races left in the season.
Matt Kenseth started to answer a question about how he could affect Jimmie Johnson on the track when the five-time Sprint Cup champion suddenly leaned around a corner of the room.
If Greg Biffle could go back to Sunday, when he grabbed Jimmie Johnson by the collar and spun him around to confront him, he'd probably reach for the five-time champion's arm.
Clint Bowyer fielded fan questions for nearly 30 minutes Monday at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, where the topics covered everything from his recent appearance on an episode of "Duck Dynasty" to his displeasure with people who text while driving.
Kevin Harvick apologized before Sunday's race at Martinsville Speedway for comments about team owner Richard Childress' grandsons.
NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this year's slate.
Kyle Busch has won more NASCAR races at Charlotte Motor Speedway than driver in the track's long, proud history.
The Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway will be run in April next year after nearly a decade of racing on Mother's Day weekend.
Pat Warren brought a chunk of asphalt into the media center at Kansas Speedway last year and dropped it onto a table with a thud that seemed to reverberate throughout the room.
Kyle Busch added one more awful afternoon to his history of disasters at Kansas Speedway.
Just about everything that could go wrong at Kansas Speedway has for Kyle Busch.