- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
Topic - The Stanley Cup Playoffs
Former Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau drops to 1-5 in Game 7s as an NHL bench boss as Kings eliminate Ducks.
If the Penguins decide to fire Dan Bylsma, how might that affect the Capitals' search for a new coach?
With Adam Oates out as head coach, here is a list of potential candidates to be the fourth head coach in three years in Washington.
Home teams have been dominating their opponents though the first week of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
With the Stanley Cup Playoffs set to begin Wednesday, CSNWashington.com is previewing each of the eight first round matchups.
Just one week ago, the New York Rangers anxiously waited through a long Saturday to find out if they would get into the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Michal Neuvirth had a tough task set before him for his NHL playoff debut, facing across the ice from one of the league's best netminders in Rangers veteran Henrik Lundqvist.