- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest The Star Items
New York is going after "double dippers" who file for the state's STAR property rebate program while living in rent-regulated apartments.
A Minnesota legislator's tweet about the NBA has prompted hundreds of responses, with many on social media calling it racist.
A teenager who died after he went missing following a party at a farm in Lac qui Parle County was a well-liked, standout football player, school officials said.
Authorities say a program that uses GPS to monitor alleged domestic violence offenders shows some promise.
Counselors and clergy will be available for students and teachers in Sleepy Eye schools after the deaths of four people in an icy car crash, according to the schools' superintendent.
Russ Smith really didn't care about being top scorer in his home finale with Louisville because passing to open teammates was the better choice.
Donald Trump was so mobbed walking out of the ballroom after his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) that his security pulled him into a safe room.
Some minor flooding is occurring in extreme western Wyoming.
A South St. Paul man pleaded guilty Wednesday in the fatal shooting of a National Guardsman, but told the judge that the guardsman's wife concocted the murder plan and convinced him that she was being abused by her husband.