- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest The Star Items
Authorities say a body found in a ditch in northeast Ohio over the weekend was a homicide victim who was shot in the head.
A woman is hoping to defeat cancer in nontraditional ways, including a focus on nutrition and pain relief using a newly FDA-approved procedure.
Deputies in northeast Ohio say they've arrested a 17-year-old high school student who is accused of sending a threatening tweet to Nike.
A Georgia-based maker of roll-up doors plans to open a plant in northeastern Indiana that could employ up to 50 workers within a few years.
The next Star Wars movie could be truly great, or it could be a fun blast of nostalgia and not much else — or, in other words, “Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” all over again. But the prequels were a whole lot worse.
Two dozen white-clad Imperial Troopers and other Star Wars characters marched Wednesday down a stately, tree-lined avenue in Tunis - a site where activists once fought riot police during the 2011 Arab Spring revolutions.
Nine-year-old Zain Hafeez hears the world differently.
Some of the last surviving members of the original Tuskegee Airmen are planning to hold a reunion at an upstate New York aviation museum over Memorial Day weekend.
The alleged sexual assault of an 18-year-old high school student who was being held for U.S. immigration authorities in the Sherburne County jail highlights an emerging problem of sexual abuse of immigration detainees across the country.