- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest The Star Items
Terra Brown said she's worked hard to help her first-grade daughter make the grade in reading, but she feels like she's getting nowhere.
Joan Barron had a front seat to Wyoming history for 48 years.
New York is going after "double dippers" who file for the state's STAR property rebate program while living in rent-regulated apartments.
A South St. Paul man pleaded guilty Wednesday in the fatal shooting of a National Guardsman, but told the judge that the guardsman's wife concocted the murder plan and convinced him that she was being abused by her husband.
A new poll shows most Minnesotans surveyed about shopping at Target after a huge data breach continue to spend their money at the retail chain.
A Minnesota clothier spared no expense after a customer forgot his wedding pants in a changing room and flew off to get married in Costa Rica.
Xcel Energy Inc. and other plaintiffs have sued General Electric Co., claiming it hid a known defect in a turbine that broke down at one of its plants and led to millions of dollars in losses.
Gov. Jack Markell is asking state lawmakers for $2 million to leverage federal funds aimed at boosting scientific research in Delaware.
The Casper Police Department named a new chief Tuesday, as 6-year-old Dorian Layton was sworn into duty at the Hall of Justice by "former" Chief of Police Chris Walsh. Dorian's older brother Julien was appointed a police captain.