- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
The State Attorney General'S Office
Latest The State Attorney General'S Office Items
Lawyers for the state of Arizona deny that the state's ban on same-sex marriage violates equal-protection and due-process rights.
The state attorney general's office is prosecuting the owner of a 41-foot fishing boat that sank in the Columbia River last July near Finley, spilling about 50 gallons of diesel fuel.
A former clerk is pleading no contest to stealing nearly $20,000 from a Hawaiian-focused charter school.
The former bookkeeper for a West Springfield business has been indicted for allegedly embezzling more than $1 million from the company.
A Colville police officer who had sex while on duty with several women has pleaded guilty to multiple crimes.
Children need good parents, no matter their gender or sexual orientation, a psychologist testified Tuesday at a trial challenging Michigan's ban on gay marriage.
A mechanical contracting firm in southern New Jersey has agreed to pay $400,000 to settle allegations it discriminated against female plumbers.
Michigan's nearly decade-old ban on gay marriage is going to trial Tuesday, with two weeks set aside for testimony from experts about whether there's a legitimate state interest in restricting marriage to a man and a woman.
A former Calcasieu Parish assistant district attorney has been indicted on charges of sexual battery and malfeasance in office.