- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest The Sun Items
A 10th-grader in Maine has been suspended for 10 days for having a bright yellow squirt gun.
A scheduling conflict at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston has been settled, with the circus taking precedence over minor league hockey.
It was a busy draft night for the Connecticut Sun.
A Lewiston woman who threw Molotov cocktails at her ex-boyfriend before leading police on a high-speed chase has been sentenced to jail.
A Maine man pulled over by police insisted that the marijuana officers found in the car he was driving was not his.
The Connecticut Sun traded forward Sandrine Gruda to the Los Angeles Sparks in exchange for the 11th overall pick in the 2014 WNBA draft and a second-round pick next year.
A Lewiston woman is facing charges for allegedly pointing a loaded handgun at another motorist during what police call a case of road rage.
Auburn police have charged a city man with attempted murder for allegedly using an electrical cord to choke his girlfriend.
The mother of a teenager killed in a hit-and-run in Paris last weekend is pleading with the person responsible for her son's death to come forward and take responsibility.