- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
Latest The Sun Items
Police say a woman has been shot by a police officer in the Maine town of Rumford.
A Maine man has died after his car slid on slippery roads into a truck carrying logs in the town of Hanover.
Officials say several puppies are feared lost after a fire at a Maine dog-breeding business.
Seven media groups won "Grand Slam" honors in the annual Associated Press Sports Editors' writing and sections contest that was held this week.
Police say a New Gloucester man is facing charges after allegedly causing a car crash that injured four people then fleeing the scene on foot.
The state is paying $300 per hour for private lawyers to defend the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention from a federal whistleblower lawsuit filed by a former employee.
Prosecutors have dropped arson charges against one of the two boys charged with setting a fire that destroyed three apartments last spring in Maine's second-largest city.
Two Maine troopers say their family's finances are suffering as the result of freezes in pay increases last year.
A Minot man accused of going on a rampage in which he torched his own home as well as his estranged wife's home before getting involved in a high-speed chase with police has pleaded not criminally responsible by reason of insanity.