- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
The Tonight Show
Latest The Tonight Show Items
Comedian Jimmy Fallon has made good on his promise to plunge into icy Lake Michigan.
Jimmy Fallon is getting ready to do the Polar Plunge, Chicago-style with Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
"The Tonight Show" made its return to New York City with a splashy opening sequence showcasing Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, Lincoln Center and Jimmy Fallon's glamorous new studio at Rockefeller Center - a fitting tribute to the place that helped foot the bill.
On the walls of Jimmy Fallon's office are photos. Lots of photos. Of his 2007 marriage to film producer Nancy Juvonen. Of their 6-month-old daughter, Winnie. Of his mom and dad as newlyweds. Fallon points them all out to a visitor proudly.
For five years Jimmy Fallon hosted NBC's "Late Night," a job he relinquished only days ago. And now he's looking ahead to the Big Show, "The Tonight Show," where Monday, at the special time of 12 midnight EST, he retrieves Johnny Carson's mantle — back in New York after 42 years in Los Angeles.
Jimmy Fallon is premiering his new show with a bang.
It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."
Longtime country music fan Jay Leno is putting a Nashville spin on his last days at the helm of NBC's "The Tonight Show."
President Barack Obama will be sitting down with Jay Leno on the set of "The Tonight Show" Wednesday, less than two weeks before Election Day.