- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
The Tour Championship
Latest The Tour Championship Items
The motto for Tiger Woods these days is to move forward, and that covers a lot of territory.
One thing already can be said for this Presidents Cup. The Americans have come a long way.
Fred Couples got word Monday afternoon that Steve Stricker wanted to speak with him, and the U.S. captain quickly drove away. Moments later, he and Stricker were sharing a laugh on the putting green.
Except for the red carpet in bunkers on the practice range, signs posted in English and Chinese, and bicycles competing with BMWs for space on the road, the HSBC Champions looks like any other World Golf Championship.
The Nationwide Tour Championship will be played at the TPC Craig Ranch course in Texas next fall.
South Carolina native Mark Anderson shot a 6-under par 66 to take the first-round lead at the Nationwide Tour Championship at Daniel Island.
Australian player Geoff Ogilvy criticized Fred Couples for giving Tiger Woods a Presidents Cup captain's pick a month early.
Kevin Chappell was on the Magnolia Course practice range at Disney, his only concern getting in nine holes of practice under gathering clouds and trying to remember which golf cart was his.
The PGA Tour will open with a Monday finish in Hawaii and feature some minor movement for 2012.