- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
The Tour Championship
Latest The Tour Championship Items
Adam Scott is playing well enough to win the Tour Championship. With a little help, he could win a lot more.
Webb Simpson is the No. 1 seed when the Tour Championship gets under way at East Lake, giving him the best shot of the 30-man field to capture the $10 million bonus from the FedEx Cup. It's enough to pinch himself to make sure he's not dreaming.
Just being among the 30 players at the Tour Championship should be enough for Geoff Ogilvy.
The first year of the Tour Championship at East Lake offered great promise for dramatic theater on the par-3 18th. Hal Sutton saved par from a deep bunker to get into a playoff, then hit a 4-wood to 6 feet for a birdie to beat Vijay Singh.
Steve Stricker is concerned about losing strength in his left arm, and it didn't help Tuesday at East Lake that he was hitting balls next to Bubba Watson.
Fred Couples has a short list of candidates to be a captain's pick for the Presidents Cup, and he says he will use the Tour Championship as one last audition.
Geoff Ogilvy was the big winner at the BMW Championships.
Mark Wilson had two wins in three weeks to start his PGA Tour season, and he has been relatively quiet ever since.
Add pro golfers to the list of folks annoyed with Notre Dame these days.