- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - The Tour De France
Italy's Vincenzo Nibali retains the overall leader's yellow jersey with a 2-second lead on the most likely contenders to win the three-week race in Paris on July 27.
Bradley Wiggins said Saturday he still doesn't know if he will ride in the Tour de France.
Peter Stetina is an American cyclist riding in one of the premier events in his home country for a U.S.-based team against a field filled with mostly European rivals.
Lance Armstrong asked the Texas Supreme Court on Friday to stop a Dallas company from trying to force him to pay back about $12 million in bonuses it paid him for winning the Tour De France.
This year's Giro d'Italia will be missing two of cycling's biggest names after Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome, the last two winners of the Tour de France, were left out of Team Sky's nine-man lineup for the May 9-June 1 race.
A Texas appeals court has temporarily blocked an arbitration panel from reviewing $12 million in bonuses paid to Lance Armstrong by a company that wants its money back, stopping efforts to force him to give new sworn testimony about his doping past.
Lance Armstrong is "ready to speak candidly" as he prepares to discuss doping allegations against him in his upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey.
A spokesman for three-time Tour de France winner Alberto Contador says the cyclist tested positive for a banned steroid during this year's race.