- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
The Tour De France
Latest The Tour De France Items
Italy's Vincenzo Nibali retains the overall leader's yellow jersey with a 2-second lead on the most likely contenders to win the three-week race in Paris on July 27.
Bradley Wiggins said Saturday he still doesn't know if he will ride in the Tour de France.
Peter Stetina is an American cyclist riding in one of the premier events in his home country for a U.S.-based team against a field filled with mostly European rivals.
Lance Armstrong asked the Texas Supreme Court on Friday to stop a Dallas company from trying to force him to pay back about $12 million in bonuses it paid him for winning the Tour De France.
This year's Giro d'Italia will be missing two of cycling's biggest names after Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome, the last two winners of the Tour de France, were left out of Team Sky's nine-man lineup for the May 9-June 1 race.
A Texas appeals court has temporarily blocked an arbitration panel from reviewing $12 million in bonuses paid to Lance Armstrong by a company that wants its money back, stopping efforts to force him to give new sworn testimony about his doping past.
Lance Armstrong is "ready to speak candidly" as he prepares to discuss doping allegations against him in his upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey.
A spokesman for three-time Tour de France winner Alberto Contador says the cyclist tested positive for a banned steroid during this year's race.