- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By J.T. Young
Health insurance subsidies will tempt low-wage workers to shun career ladder
Topic - The University Of Michigan
More than two dozen rare trees have been identified on Western Michigan University's campus - including one that might be the tallest of its species in the state, if not the country, the university's manager of natural area and preserves said.
Last season, Georgetown's Otto Porter and Michigan's Trey Burke were up for many college Player of the Year awards. The Wizard and Jazz rookie now battle on the court in the NBA.
A person familiar with the event says that new General Motors chief executive Mary Barra is expected to speak at the University of Michigan's spring commencement in May.
The Philadelphia Eagles have released wide receiver Jason Avant.
A surprisingly optimistic outlook among younger Americans and a higher stock market pushed up a measure of U.S. consumer sentiment in February.
Bryson Kemp looks camera ready in his tuxedo. Bound for the Oscars, the 19-year-old is the picture of elegance.
The federal government is looking at how the University of Michigan responded to a reported violation of the school's sexual misconduct policy by a football player.
A $70 million federal contract is at the center of a new partnership between a central Ohio company and two universities to help research and develop innovations in lightweight metals.
The University of Michigan is holding talks about bringing top soccer teams Real Madrid and Manchester United to the 109,901-seat Michigan Stadium on Aug. 2 as part of the International Champions Cup.
Liquor is running dry at many fraternity parties at the University of Michigan.
A judge sentenced a Michigan woman to a year behind bars Wednesday in an "almost mind-boggling" scam that tricked an insurance company and swindled big-hearted people in small communities who believed she was dying of cancer.
As a child growing up in Detroit and Boston, I had many opportunities to experience the ugly face of racism and witnessed the devastating toll exacted by its mean-spirited nature.
Doctor ratings are less popular than those of toasters, cars and movies when it comes to online consumer sites. That's according to a survey that found most adults hadn't checked online physician reviews - and most said a conveniently located office and accepting patients' health insurance was more important.
The University of Michigan-Flint is responding to a growth in its engineering program by investing in high-tech equipment for the students.
Snow-covered sidewalks in Ann Arbor are proving costly for property owners who allow the snow to pile up.