- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
The University Of Michigan
Latest The University Of Michigan Items
The pain of rejection is more than just a figure of speech.
Just like new moms, new fathers can be depressed, and a study found a surprising number of sad dads spanked their 1-year-olds.
Many Libyans oppose the idea of Western troops on the shores of Tripoli, as the Obama administration and its allies on Monday said no option is off the table in their effort to oust longtime dictator Col. Moammar Gadhafi.
A North Carolina woman who raised a child stolen 23 years ago from a New York hospital surrendered to authorities on a probation violation charge Sunday, and she was to appear in federal court to face kidnapping charges, the U.S. attorney's office said.
Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson has decided to stay and play for coach Brady Hoke.
Denard Robinson's high school coach heard from so many coaches trying to recruit the dual-threat quarterback by Wednesday afternoon that he was on his third cell-phone battery.
Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon is learning that Brady Hoke is a pretty popular coach.
Months of investigation by a presidential commission and other panels have heightened the likelihood that companies involved in the Gulf oil spill will be slapped with criminal charges that could add tens of billions of dollars to the huge fines they already face, legal experts said Thursday.
Dave Brandon made some big decisions as the chairman and CEO of Domino's Pizza.