- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
The University Of Michigan
Latest The University Of Michigan Items
The U.S. Supreme Court decision Tuesday upholding the state's ban on using race as a factor in college admissions comes as the University of Michigan has been taking steps to reach out to minorities and make them feel welcome on campus.
Plans for a $135 million addition to the University of Michigan's business school include moving a 65-foot-tall tree that's thought to be more than 200 years old.
The University of Michigan says it's working to boost black enrollment, which has dropped to 4.7 percent since state residents voted to ban consideration of race in admissions.
The University of Michigan says it will require companies that make licensed products at factories in Bangladesh to meet worker safety standards.
President Barack Obama has had a taste of Ann Arbor, ordering a Reuben sandwich at the campus town's Zingerman's Deli on Wednesday and then sitting down with three restaurant workers to talk about the need for a higher minimum wage.
Trying to put Obamacare's problems behind him, President Obama renewed his election-year push for an increase in the minimum wage Wednesday and the White House urged fellow Democrats to latch on to the issue for their own political gain.
President Barack Obama is bringing the minimum wage fight to Michigan.
Anti-Israel protesters are in the second week of a sit-in at the offices of the University of Michigan student government to protest its failure to vote on a resolution calling for a boycott over Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.
The University of Michigan is discontinuing its physical education degree and shifting its focus toward a new health and fitness major.