- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
The University Of Nebraska
Latest The University Of Nebraska Items
The Nebraska Democratic Party has filed an ethics complaint against Gov. Dave Heineman, alleging that he illegally used state resources to announce that he would apply for the University of Nebraska presidency.
Gov. Dave Heineman confirmed Wednesday that he will apply for the University of Nebraska presidency, saying he welcomes scrutiny of his candidacy and arguing that he can win support for the position despite his lack of advanced degrees.
Gov. Dave Heineman said Thursday that he hasn't applied for the University of Nebraska presidency, but he expects to make a decision in the next few weeks.
With eight months left in office, Gov. Dave Heineman is taking a serious look at the University of Nebraska presidency, which came open this month.
The University of Nebraska at Omaha says a security scan has revealed unauthorized access to a server that contains personal information, including Social Security numbers.
Officials say two fields - one for corn, one for football practice - will be transformed into restaurants, retailers and student housing near the University of Nebraska at Kearney over the next 10 to 20 years.
Omaha World-Herald. March 30, 2014.
At least 50 firefighters responded Wednesday afternoon to a two-alarm fire at an apartment dormitory on the University of Nebraska at Omaha campus.
The University of Nebraska says it's collaborating with the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi to study information assurance and cyber security.