- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The U.S. Open
Latest The U.S. Open Items
Dustin Johnson was one of the few players who looked like he was having a good time at the Cadillac Championship.
It explains why Tiger Woods could follow his highest score ever at Doral by hitting three balls in the water, and still be only six shots out of the lead. It explains how Phil Mickelson could make three straight double bogeys and, like Woods, still be in the mix.
Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
Andy Murray smiled a few times during his match at Madison Square Garden.
Novak Djokovic opened the defense of his Dubai Championships title with a straight sets victory over Denis Istomin, while second-seeded Juan Martin del Potro had to retire from his first-round match on Tuesday.
One of the most gorgeous tee shots at Pebble Beach is one that hardly anyone hits.
Except for a cameo appearance in California, Jim Furyk has been hard to find on a golf course over the last four months.
Graeme McDowell twisted his back and swung a club to loosen his joints in the morning chill of February at Pebble Beach, a course that looked nothing like he remembered it.