- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
The U.S. Open
Latest The U.S. Open Items
Play at the U.S. Open has been suspended because of rain, with one of the outer bands from Hurricane Earl reaching Flushing Meadows.
Roger Federer isn't the only one who can hit a back-to-the-net, between-the-legs shot.
Play at the U.S. Open has resumed after a 25-minute rain delay caused by one of the outer bands from Hurricane Earl.
Victoria Azarenka collapsed and fell to the ground while chasing down a ball on the baseline and had to be taken off the court in a wheelchair Wednesday, 31 minutes into her match on another steamy day at the U.S. Open.
Maria Sharapova overcame a deficit and a big-hitting opponent to avoid a significant upset in the first round of the U.S. Open.
Until Chambers Bay morphed from an everyday public course into championship conditions, Mike Davis didn't know what to expect.
Venus Williams landed awkwardly on her recently injured leg after hitting a swinging volley and grimaced. It was about the only glitch during her return to tennis.
Alec Baldwin is philosophical about the end of "30 Rock'"s three-year run as best comedy at the Emmys.
Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki says she deserves to be seeded No. 1 for the U.S. Open, the first time she's held the top spot at a Grand Slam tournament.