- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
Topic - The U.S. Senior Open
North Dakota has the most golf courses per capita in the nation, its tourism department boasts. But what North Dakota doesn't have is a major professional golf tournament, and some people believe it's time to pursue the idea.
Fred Couples feels like he's overdue for a win.
A lot more people in Roger Chapman's hometown know who he is nowadays. That's what happens when a guy wins a couple majors on the Champions Tour.
Roger Chapman earned the right to be mentioned in the same sentence with Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Hale Irwin.
Tom Watson and Fred Couples went into the U.S. Senior Open with two of the same goals.
The PGA has selected Bellerive Country Club of St. Louis to serve as the site of the 2013 Senior PGA Championship and the 2018 PGA Championship.