- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
Latest The View Items
Rosie O'Donnell will return to ABC's "The View" this September for a most unexpected second act.
Sarah Palin could be the next face of "The View," if ABC catches the hints the former Alaskan governor has dropped lately.
It's 11:30 a.m. on the west side of Manhattan and Joshua Henry is standing in a TV studio hallway, tucking his tie into his tan Army shirt.
When Barbara Walters came on the scene, John Kennedy was in the White House, a motorist could fill 'er up for three bucks and no one had heard of the Beatles.
ABC's "The View" says it will play host to Porsha Williams, the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" personality who is facing a battery charge after allegedly attacking a fellow cast member during taping of that show.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has proclaimed May 16 as "Barbara Walters Day," in honor of the TV host's last appearance on ABC's "The View."
ABC's "The View" will gather all 11 past and present co-hosts to salute Barbara Walters as she retires from daily television.
Barbara Walters plans to make her final appearance on "The View" on May 16, part of a daylong retirement celebration that will include ABC News naming its New York headquarters after her.
"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg said that the show likely brought on conservative women as guests this week to bolster ratings — an indirect admission she made while decrying the move.