- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest The View Items
Joe Biden is the closest thing that U.S. politics has to a human highlight reel.
The ladies of ABC's "The View" are getting a special guest next Tuesday: Vice President Joe Biden.
"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg said that the show likely brought on conservative women as guests this week to bolster ratings — an indirect admission she made while decrying the move.
Proving nothing is impossible in the world of daytime television, Rosie O'Donnell is coming back to "The View" - at least for a day.
Rose O'Donnell is bringing her stand-up comedy routine to northern Michigan as the headliner in next month's Traverse City Winter Comedy Festival.
Though they have dominated national cable news ratings for the past 140 months, Fox News is upping its game. Consider chief news anchorman Shepard Smith, who appears to be morphing into the proverbial newsman-of-the-future. He has just been named managing editor of a newfangled breaking-news division, headquartered on a reinvented set that has even warranted its own title: the Fox News Deck.
Joy Behar wrapped her 16 seasons as ABC daytime talk show host on “The View” with an emotionally tinged goodbye, a thank you to her fans — and a dropping of the an expletive bomb, followed by a brief and mocking lesbian encounter with an old friend.
Sporting bright pink pants, Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" took a seat Tuesday on the coach next to the four hosts of "The View," along with his co-host Mika Brzezinski, and promptly fielded questions about his accused "gay" look.
"The View" co-host Barbara Walters confirmed Monday that actress Jenny McCarthy will join the show in its 17th season.