- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Latest The View Items
Rosie O'Donnell will return to ABC's "The View" this September for a most unexpected second act.
Sarah Palin could be the next face of "The View," if ABC catches the hints the former Alaskan governor has dropped lately.
It's 11:30 a.m. on the west side of Manhattan and Joshua Henry is standing in a TV studio hallway, tucking his tie into his tan Army shirt.
When Barbara Walters came on the scene, John Kennedy was in the White House, a motorist could fill 'er up for three bucks and no one had heard of the Beatles.
ABC's "The View" says it will play host to Porsha Williams, the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" personality who is facing a battery charge after allegedly attacking a fellow cast member during taping of that show.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has proclaimed May 16 as "Barbara Walters Day," in honor of the TV host's last appearance on ABC's "The View."
ABC's "The View" will gather all 11 past and present co-hosts to salute Barbara Walters as she retires from daily television.
Barbara Walters plans to make her final appearance on "The View" on May 16, part of a daylong retirement celebration that will include ABC News naming its New York headquarters after her.
"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg said that the show likely brought on conservative women as guests this week to bolster ratings — an indirect admission she made while decrying the move.