- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest The View Items
Barbara Walters would probably like to hit the reset button on 2013.
Barbara Walters says she expects to be home from the hospital soon after taking a spill at a Saturday-night party at the British ambassador's home in Washington.
As world leaders gathered Monday for the United Nations General Assembly amid heightened anti-U.S. tensions, President Obama raised criticism by shunning one-on-one diplomatic meetings in favor of taping "The View" with first lady Michelle Obama in his hunt for female voters.
National Hunting and Fishing Day, celebrated the fourth Saturday of each September since 1972 with the motto "Hunt. Shoot. Fish. Share the pride," appears to be evolving into something beyond woodland camouflage or spinner reels.
The world's leaders are gathering in New York, but President Obama has no plans to meet privately with any of them.
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, will make their first joint appearance on the daytime show "The View" next week.
President Obama and his wife, Michelle, will make their first joint appearance on the daytime show "The View" next week.
Although he came out in support of same-sex marriage, President Obama on Monday declined to say whether he would work with congressional Democrats to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act.
Apparently enough water has flowed under the bridge for Barbara Walters and Star Jones to reunite for a day.