- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest The View Items
"The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd has answered a call from a higher power _ The Gospel Music Association.
"The View" co-host Joy Behar and actress Marilu Henner are among seven judges who will decide the next Miss America in January.
Barbara Walters is feeling wonderful after heart surgery in May _ and has practically no scar, she added proudly Tuesday as she returned to active duty on "The View" after taking the summer off for recovery.
David Letterman will welcome Barbara Walters back to "The View" when he visits the ABC daytime talk show next month.
Michaele Salahi's dustup with Whoopi Goldberg was Topic A when the alleged White House gatecrasher and her fellow cast members from "The Real Housewives of D.C." appeared on Thursday's "Today" show.
A lawyer for accused White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi (mih-KEL' sah-LAH'-heez) says producers of "The View" turned on the applause light for the audience when the show's Sherri Shepherd told Salahi that "you should be in jail."
A spokesman says White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi's visit to the ABC daytime talk show "The View" ended in a backstage shouting match with co-host Whoopi Goldberg.
A spokesman says White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi's (mih-KEL' sah-LAH'-heez) visit to the ABC daytime talk show "The View" ended in a backstage shouting match with co-host Whoopi Goldberg.
President Obama's appearance Thursday on "The View" struck me as such an incongruous idea that I had to watch it. The appearance once again raised questions about what it means to be "presidential" in our celebrity-obsessed culture.