- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest The Virginian-Pilot Items
Two more people have died from injuries suffered in a car crash in Virginia Beach, increasing the toll to four.
Boat owners are concerned that the start of charter fishing season may leave them high and dry because the Oregon Inlet is clogged with sand.
The Army Corps of Engineers says part of the Oregon Inlet is too shallow to dredge.
The state is offering to pay up to $155 million to extend light rail in Virginia Beach, as long as it doesn't use magnetic levitation technology.
The Virginia Parole Board has granted supervised release to a Norfolk man whose parole was revoked for failing to register as a sex offender.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he's not going to tolerate continuing losses at the Virginia Port Authority.
The Cape Point area of Cape Hatteras National Seashore is being closed to off-road driving to protect breeding activities of piping plover shorebirds.
Hampton Roads Transit and the city of Portsmouth are waging a legal battle over payments for bus service.
Norfolk State University's governing board has approved a tuition increase to help make up for declining enrollment.