- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
The Washington Post
Latest The Washington Post Items
Hillary Clinton took in an estimated $1.8 million for speeches at eight universities over the past year, the Washington Post reports. At a time when tuition continues to go up, the optics by the presumptive presidential candidate have many puzzled.
Activists are calling for The Washington Post to fire columnist George Will over recent articles published in which he questioned the Obama administration's statistics on college sexual assaults.
The public uproar over the exchange of American soldier Bowe Bergdahl for five U.S.-held Taliban agents has extended beyond Bowe and the Obama administration to Bergdahl’s family.
"We've gone from Benghazi to Bergdahzi," proclaims a headline at Fark.com, the online news site that specializes in cheeky, often outrageous headlines. This time, however, the headline is not far off the mark.
A Missouri-based Army drill sergeant has been accused of sexually assaulting 12 female soldiers during the past three years, including several while he was deployed in Afghanistan.
A 10-year-old from Falls Church appears to have broken a world record in running.
Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow are hitting back after Washington Post columnist Ann Hornaday suggested Sunday that "outsized frat-boy fantasies" like the movie "Neighbors" had partly contributed to Elliot Rodger's deadly rampage in California that left six victims dead.
A Virginia politician who serves in the state's House of Delegates fell and broke a rib while campaigning for a seat in Congress.